Please Join Us for This Showcase Event!
Maui Watershed Story Maps
- Tuesday May 17th 5:30 -6:30 PM
- Hawaiian Island Humpback Whale National Marine Sanctuary Conference Center
Student & Teachers will Present Their Investigations as Citizen Scientists
- Discover how students used Citizen Science iPad Apps in the native forest of Waikamoi Preserve and at the Waihe’e Coastal Dunes and Wetlands Refuge!
- Learn about Maui’s fragile Watersheds through Story Maps on biodiversity, water quality, marine debris and plankton life!
- Celebrate these young stewards of Maui and of our future!
We hope to see you there!
DOWNLOAD THE EVENT FLYER: